West Point Parents Club of Orange County is an energetic organization whose purposes are:
- To provide information to parents of cadets newly appointed to the United States Military Academy at West Point (USMA) regarding Academy life through orientation workshops, debriefings, and guidebooks.
- To provide guidance to new Plebe parents by providing mentor families who have already gone through the experience.
- To promote education, mutual understanding and support among parents of cadets.
- To publicize and enhance the West Point image in Orange County, California
- To provide a means of communication between the Academy, cadet parents and the Orange County community.
- To promote local interest of youth in attending the Academy.
- To provide charitable support for the Academy's athletic teams and clubs.
- To offer encouragement and support for our cadets and deployed soldiers.
To find out more information about our club, please click below to contact our Membership Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining the club.